Offering Top Quality Sod to Customers across Ontario
- Our farms are located in the agriculturally rich area of Alliston, Ontario.
- Approximately 1,500 acres are in sod production, with another 1,500 acres devoted to wheat, beans and corn – a vital part of our crop rotation.
- We are constantly looking at new seed varieties and fertilizer blends, as well as advanced growing techniques that help us to produce a top quality turf.
- Our turf is grown on sandy loam soil which is most suitable for sod production.
- Because of our lighter soil conditions, we are able to harvest earlier in the spring and later in the fall.
- Thanks to our extensive irrigation program, we are able to produce a lush, green, high quality turf throughout the entire growing season.
- To ensure a healthy product, sod orders are harvested fresh daily.